We assist with legal advice regarding ownership and company issues, regardless of whether the company is private, public or a start-up that is not yet opened in the form of a company. Our focus is to create conditions for forms of cooperation through, among other things, corporate governance and to provide the company with practical conditions for efficient company operations and share ownership through company law advice. We assist in the formation of companies, capital raising, financing, shareholder agreements, generational shifts, board responsibilities and company documents for the board and general meetings.
We assist companies and co-operative economic associations, but also owners and boards, with qualified advice on issues of association law such as:
- Shareholder agreements and ownership issues
- General meetings (shareholder meetings)
- Articles of Association
- Company documentation concerning, for example, different types of share issues and reduction of share capital
- Corporate governance matters including guidelines and rules of procedure for the Board of Directors and the CEO
- Responsibility issues for the Board of Directors and the CEO